Mrs Thomson stands in front of a white-washed thatched building with approximately 50 children. On the far right is a European man with a carriage [possibly Dr Thomas Thomson].
31. Captioned: "Mrs [Ann] Thomson 's [earlier Ann Baylis, nee Ann Cox] Eraneel Girls' School, Travancore [later Kerala]"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/09/10/01/001/31
- Former ReferenceGB 102 36
- Dates of Creationc.1880
- Physical Description1 mounted print (print = 168 x 222 mm; mount = 266 x 330 mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright probably expired