There are 3 contrasting figures in the temple ruins. On the left is a crouching bare-chested man, probably a servant; in the middle is a cross-legged bald headed man, presumably a spiritual man; on the right is a European, decked out in pith helmet and white suit, casually sitting on the steps.
12. Captioned: "Ganesa Temple, Humpi [Hampi]"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/09/10/01/001/12
- Former ReferenceGB 102 15
- Dates of Creationc.1880
- Physical Description1 mounted print (print = 190 x 237 mm; mount = 266 x 330 mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright probably expired