Includes photographs of education, teacher training and students. People include: Sir Seretse Khama; Rev. K. Malthus Smith; Grace Masilamani. Places include: Moedling College, Lobatse [Botswana]; St. John’s Teacher Training College, Ng’iya [Kenya]; St. Faith’s Girls’ Boarding School, Gojra [Pakistan]; Gell Memorial High School, Coimbatore [India]; Sukkur [Pakistan]; Aga Khan School for the Handicapped Children, Mombasa [Kenya]; St. Stephens College, Hong Kong [China]; Papua New Guinea; Zambia; Malaysia; Sierra Leone. Also includes 3 title cards, presentation notes and display plan.
'Tough Jobs - Christian Education'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/01/10/7/107
- Dates of Creation[1970s]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description18 black and white mounted prints
Scope and Content