The people are identified as members of a "hill tribe" [?the Todas]. The corpse appears to be lying on a bed in the open. It is behind a shroud and a curtain has been erected around it and the ?family members. Others are sitting or standing around.
9. Captioned: "Corpse laid out at funeral"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/09/10/04/045/09
- Dates of Creationc.1900
- Physical Description1 black and white print (72 x 95 mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright probably expired