Printed report on the Alice Memorial Hospital. Includes detailed statistics on admissions and diagnoses and abridged accounts. Some of report survives as loose cuttings.
Report by John Thomson, Hong Kong
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-cwm/cwm/lms/16/06/1/024/04
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/16/06/1/024/04
- Dates of Creation1889
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description8 pp. & 12 ff.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access