Engraving backed on wood, 22cm x 33cm, depicting "The Rev Mr Aaron. Born at Cudalor of Heathen Parents A.D. 1695, instructed in the Christian religion & baptized 1718. appointed Schoolmaster 1719. Ordained at Tranquebar for a Minister among the Pagans A.D. 1733." Inscription also reads, "The Drawing from which this was Engrav'd was the Gift of the Rev Mr Seigenhagen to the Rt. Hon. Selina Countess Huntingdon, 1744". Name of the engraver reads G. Vertue [?].
Engraving of the Rev Mr Aaron
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/01/09/05/05/01
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish Latin
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content