Concerning a gift to Sekeletu [chief of the Makololo], which Livingstone says he will bear with great pleasure to his country.
107c. David Livingstone, Bloomsbury, to William Bathurst Woodman
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/04/08/07/01/107c
- Alternative Id.GB 102 Livingstone Wooden Box, item 107C
- Dates of Creation11 Feb 1858
- Physical Description4pp
Scope and Content
Letter donated to the London Missionary Society by Mrs Gwen Adams, daughter of Rev Harry Johnson, London Missionary Society missionary in Africa, in 1972.
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance