Groups include: mother and child; children watching bi-plane land; children in canoe. Activities include: men cooking food; Christians singing and walking to church; children's cricket match near Malaita; carrying pails; sailing lakatoi; showing film reels; ceremonial dance. NL Also includes: skulls outside house. Pictures taken by/received from: Publications including LMS Chronicle and The Geographical Magazine September 1937.
Clippings of photographs from publications.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/19/10/01/49
- Dates of Creationc.1920 - c. 1940
- Physical Description11 magazine clippings
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright holder unknown