Research papers by Andrew Prasad relating to his PhD thesis, 'Mutual Sharing in Mission: an analysis of the structures, programmes and the theological statements of the Council for World Mission, 1977-2000' (April 2006), including a copy of the final thesis. In his research he analysed the CWM's structures, theology and practices for the previous 25 years, and his thesis represents a major research on the International Partnership of Churches.
Andrew Prasad ('Mutual Sharing in Mission', 2006)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/CWM/10/03
- Former ReferenceGB 102 MS 381291
- Dates of Creation1970s-2006
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Rev Dr Andrew Prasad was the Executive Secretary for Personnel and Training, Council for World Mission (CWM), 1989-1999.
Papers donated to SOAS Library in 2007 and 2016, by Andrew Prasad.