translation of a joint letter from Ch Gautier, H Merle d'Aubigné and Michele Boissier, Geneva Evangelical Society -sympathy over LMS difficulties with Catholics in Tahiti; they have sent a call for prayer throughout Europe, will LMS name the day?,list of those to be notified; LMS right to address parliament, 'But let us not forget our strength is in God'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-cwm/cwm/lms/07/02/04/015
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/07/02/04/015
- Dates of Creation15 Apr 1843
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Other Finding Aids
A detailed list (List B1) is available for consultation in the Special Collections Reading Room, SOAS Library, which covers Incoming Correspondence for Switzerland, 1798-1843.