The Candidates' Examination Committee was earlier known as the Committee of Examination, and its role was not only to appoint missionaries, but duties also included arrangements for the May meetings and missionary Deputations. From Nov 1970, the Personnel Committee took over the administration of mission personnel and related matters.
Candidates' Examination Committee Minutes
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/01/05/01
- Dates of Creation1796-1977
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description21 boxes
Administrative / Biographical History
Minutes of the Candidates' Examination Committee (later Personnel Committee) are closed for 80 years from the date of the final entry in each volume.