1. Memorandum J. T. Hardyman relating to London Missionary Society property in Madagascar, 20 Nov 1987
2. Two contents pages [originally attached to correspondence or reports received from Jogn Gilbey, Tananarive, Nov 1957] 3. Copy of Trust Deed for Protestant Chapel, Poudiere Street, Port Louis, Mauritius, 1 Feb 1842
4. Ground plan of the Mission Station of the London Missionary Society, Fianarantsoa, Betsileo. Original. Mar 1938
5. Three documents, addressed to Rev W. Ellis from the King Of Madagascar, Izaho Radama II, in English and Malagasy relating to a gift of land to the London Missionary Society. Handwritten originals. 9th Dec 1862. Includes grant of sites for the Memorial Churches.
6. List of contents of six parcels of title deeds relating to Madagascar. Typescript. n.d
7. Set of seven official documents in Malagasy, 1863. Relate to Radama II and the London Missionary Society. Signed by Clement Lombard, Ramamraka, and Razanakombana.
8. Two documents in Malagasy. Handwritten. Signed by Chief Secretary of State and representatives of the Imerina District Committee, London Missionary Society, 28 Nov 1873 and 2 Nov 1875. Copies
9. Copy of Treaty of Peace, Friendship and Commerce between Her Majesty and the Queen of Madagascar, signed 27 Jun 1865, ratified 5 Jul 1866. Copied from the London Gazette, 11 Sep 1866
10. Original Declaration respecting the proprietorship of the Madagascar Government in the Memorial Churches at Faravohitra, Ambatonakanga, Ampamarinana, Ambohipotsy, Fiadanana, also giving the use of the same to the London Missionary Society, 1 Jul 1865. Written in Malagasy.
11. Copy translation of Grant of land and premises at Ambohipotsy, Fiadanana and Ampamarinana by King Radama II to the London Missionary Society, 9 Dec 1862
12. Copy Letter to King Radama II from William Ellis relating to land and buildings received by the London Missionary Society at Ambodinandohalo, Imarivolanitra, Amparibe, Ambohimitsimlina and Analakely, 3 Dec 1862
13. Copy Letter to Mr Ellis from King Radama II granting the London Missionary Society use of land in Ambodinandohalo, Imarivolanitra, Amparibe, Ambohimitsimlina and Analakely, 9 Dec 1862
14. Declaration of the Malagasy Government respecting the memorial Churches in Antanararivo. Handwritten copy in English. n.d
15. Plan of land situated at Faravohitra being presented from the Queen to the director of the London Missionary Society for erecting a Church. Handwritten. 1 Mar 1866
16. Set of documents including a plan London Missionary Society Properties at Tamatave, letters and agreements for land. Written in English and Malagasy. Handwritten originals. 1888
17. Empty envelope with note: "Opinions in the Validity of the titles to Churches in Madagascar"
18. Plans of Befandriana Station: Tsimihety Project, Madagascar. Originals.
19. Empty envelope with note: "Copy of the Treaty between Great Britain and Madagascar, with other papers relating to property in Madagascar"
20. Extracts of letters from Rev William Ellis dated Oct 28 1864 and Feb 26 1863, regarding the titles to churches in Madagascar, n.d
21. Extract of letter from Mr James Cameron dated 27 Mar 1865 relating to land granted by Radami II [Radama II ?], n.d
22. Extract of letter from Mr James Sibree relating to the Memorial Churches dated 31 Mar 1865, n.d
23. Deeds written in French, dating from Mar 1897, Jan 1898 and Oct 1899. One is a contract for the purchase of Ambohimahasoa house