Groups include: Men, women and children including Sihanaka family; villagers outside houses; women with leprosy and her child; Tsimihety people. Activities include: farming. Prints taken by/received from: Ministere de la france d'Outre Mer; Gouvernement General de Madagascar
Portraits, captioned Types on envelope.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/13/10/05/071
- Dates of Creationc.1930 - c.1960
- Physical Description26 silver gelatin prints
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright held by various including Council for World Mission.