Bundle of papers:
- /1 Typescript letter from Michael Leonard to DD at Unit Delta Plus, re sound and image sequences. Includes manuscript diagrams. Dated 24 Aug 1966.
- /2 Typescript draft of programme notes for concert, with manuscript corrections.
- /3 Earlier, typescript partial draft of first section of programme notes, pages labelled 1-4, with manuscript corrections.
- /4 Typescript internal BBC letter from DD at Radiophonic Workshop to A.H.C.P. Ops. (S), seeking permission to use sound originally recorded for one of Barry Bermange's Inventions for Radio. Dated 17 Aug 1966. Includes a letter from Barry Bermange to DD, granting permission, 23 Aug 1966.
- /5 Rough drafts of parts of letters to various people, with other notes.
- /6 Rough notes on 'Amor Dei' and 'Tarantella'.
- /7 Manuscript notes headed 'Peter' [Peter Zinovieff?] 1-8.They appear to be the initial draft of the introduction to the programme notes for the concert.
- /8 Typescript instructions headed 'Instructions for duplication', dated 8 Sep 1966, re printing and layout of the concert programmes - also, typescript draft of frontispiece(?) for concert programme.
- /9 Typescript information sheet from Hornsey College of Art's Advanced Studies Group, led by Clive Latimer and Michael Leonard, re Light/Sound workshop techniques for moving image sequences.