Each act in is written in a separate bound volume, on rectos only, with the text in black ink and stage directions in red. There are additional pencil annotations. Volumes I, II, IV and V only have been deposited. A note on the title page of volume I states that the manuscript "belongs to Olwen W. Campbell, for whom it was written". Volume I contains a loose photocopy of a photograph of two gentlemen in classical dress, possibly preparing for a production of the play, undated and unlabelled.
The Fall of Troy : a poetical tragedy and dramatic poem in five acts and a prologue.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Campbell/E
- Dates of Creation1915 (Date is taken from note regarding the dedication.)
- Physical Description4 volumes paper
Scope and Content
Given by Clare Campbell in 2012.