Discusses censorship of theatrical plays with specific examples and other controls placed on theatre productions. Includes a cartoon on the reverse depicting two military figures and a copy of a letter supporting a resolution in the House of Commons regarding the control of threatres and music halls (12 Apr 1913).
Handwritten notes and prompt cards for a speech relating to censorship as regards the theatre. Delivered to the House of Commons.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDSY2/8/13/15
- Dates of Creation12-16 Apr 1913
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader