Musley Bank Farm (120ac.): Reference to a mortgage of the premises for £3,000 from James Ness of Musley bank to Rev. M.S.
Tenancy Agreement at £125 rent: Rev. Mark Sykes of Sledmire to Nicholas Butterfield of Barthorpe Bottoms gent.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDSY/78/1
- Dates of Creation3 Feb 1780
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader