Letter commenting on the effect which Food Taxes would have on the Unionist vote if the electorate believed it to be a Conservative policy. Writer is an election agent of long experience.
J. Landfear Lucas, Junior Constitutional Club, Piccadilly, W.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDSY2/1/22/366
- Dates of Creation20 Feb 1913
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader