Discusses her becoming a Matron, her nursing officers rather than tommies, a received postcard, a letter from Sir Arthur, an interview with the Chief Manager of the Mercantile Bank of India, an examination at the City of London College, restrictive health problems, a job in England, changed opinions on the aristocracy, the wedding of another nurse, and a request for a photograph.
Letter from J. Sharman, Walton Road, Woking.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/32/51
- Dates of Creation22 Aug 1917
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader