Discusses a received letter and present, his discharge from the army to work on munitions, his having to leave Ireland, friends from Ireland, his pleasure at not having to return to the battlefield, and his leg.
Letter from John Kilgallon, Sharpe Road, Walkend, Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Sent to Nottingham Place.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/32/43
- Dates of Creation1 Feb 1916
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader