Bequests to son in law Joshua Oldfield and wife Dorothy; nephew John Swann; cousin Susannah wife of Christopher Fawcett of Goodramgate, York, aledraper; journeymen coopers John Haxby, Thomas Calvert, William Bennison and John Pinder; son Thomas: money. House in Micklegate: Reference to partnership between son T.S. and nephew J.S. Probate 8 May 1767.
Copy Will. John Swann of York merchant.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA/44/33
- Dates of Creation30 Jun 1766
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader