Discusses arrivals, Mme Desire Henry, Mr. Bastin (the accountant), arrival of Bertha Counson and Jeanne van Tuyhom, and of two families of six, situation of two girls, and the diamond cutter.
Letter from the Bradford War Refugees' Committee for Belgians, Bradford.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/31/116
- Dates of Creation2 Mar 1915
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader