£500 due to C.W. under Will of his father: all estates of E. & C.W. in Riccall, Newbald, Cawthrop and Neway: Witn. John Dickson, W. Blanshard.
Mortgage: for £200: Edward Wormley of Riccall esq., and his younger brother Christopher W., to Peter Johnson of York esq.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA/13/36
- Dates of Creation20 Mar 1731
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader