Two letters in one envelope. First letter discusses his moving to Birmingham, and a meeting between them at Knebworth. Second letter discusses an afternoon out together, her looking more worried and run down than she used to, her compliments towards his letters, a "Gollywog" he sent her, his envy at her "going to her real home", a request for a photograph, and the enquiries of friends after her.
Letters from Albert Smith, Cormont Road, Camberwell. Sent to Portland Place.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/32/22
- Dates of Creation30 May 1916
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader