Thanks her for a received letter and photograph, discusses his visit to Lady Lytton's Hospital, his going to Mesopotamia, his shore leave in Capetown, a story she had of India, his journeys around Mesopotamia, Charles Street, his hip, her promotion to Matron, another nurse's wedding, and her photograph in the paper.
Letter from [Sapper C. Jenks], Mesopotamia. Sent to The Knoll, Whitby.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/32/101
- Dates of Creation1 May 1918
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader