Conditional on payment of £257.10s. Witn. Will. Bacon, Rob. Wyther, Tho. Turner.
Defeasance of a Statute Staple in £500 by which John Calvert of Cockeram, co. Lancs., and Sir William Pershall are bound to Anne Brunsmeade of High Holborn widow.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA2/16/23
- Dates of Creation5 Mar 1657
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader