His third part of estates in Westlyn, Northlyn and Clench Wharton which came to him on death of his mother, sister of William Alleyn dec'd.: To recited uses of W.S. the father and of Ralph, John, William, Sadler and Anne, brothers and sisters of W.S. the son. Witn. John Awdsley, John Cook, Anne Garnett, Stephen Elwes.
Settlement: Walter Stonehouse jnr. of Darfield gent. (son of Rev. Walter S. senr. of Darfield and dec'd. wife Elizabeth) to Henry Box of London and Richard Burdett of Austerfield esqs.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA2/13/1
- Dates of Creation1 Apr 1652
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader