Discusses his preperation to return to France, his three months in Shoreham, the well being of a friend, her "fast life" of the "idle rich", enquiries after other nurses, and the marriage of a friend.
Letter from A. Pullen, Fort Bridgewood, Chatham, Kent. Sent to Escrick Park.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/32/85
- Dates of Creation25 Nov 1917
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader