Discusses being at school, Irene Lawley playing her songs for her, how the other girls often do not like her for being South African, her father having briefly come back from France and how he looks much older, the death of her two horses in South Africa, the death of a friend in East Germany, and a wounded boy who lost his leg.
Letter from Jane Wilson, Shoebury Rise School, Hornsey Lane, Highgate, London. Sent to Berkley Square.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/32/65
- Dates of Creation2 Jun 1917
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader