Discusses his leaving the convalescent home, the society who sent him having given him the "sack", his search for a new job, and a promise to send her his cap badge.
Letter from Albert Smith, Chatteris Square, London. Sent to Escrick Park.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/32/74
- Dates of Creation14 Jul 1917
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader