Discusses conditions in the Canadian Convalescent Hospital, his arm, how he hopes to go to Berkeley Square, and new arrivals at his hospital.
Letter from "Jock", Canadian Convalescent Home, Bromley, Kent. Sent to Berkley Square.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/32/67
- Dates of Creation9 Jun 1917
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader