Written on paper headed the Scottish Churches' Huts. Discusses his "going up to the firing line", times at the hospital, her car, and the other nurses.
Letter from Rfm. T. Smart, [France]. Sent to Berkley Square.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/32/50
- Dates of Creation[Jun 1917]
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader