Manor, mansion house and fishery at Kelfield and all estate of Mrs M.S. there. With two receipts for £489.11.3d. and £3333.6.8d., parts of the purchase money, 1805 - 1806.
Copy Agreement for Sale: for £58,000: Rev. Christopher Stephenson, Thomas Holy and John Mowbray (trustees under will of Mrs. Mary Stillingfleet) to Barnard Clarkson, Edward Wade, Thomas Mitchell, Robert Spence and William Blagborne gents.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA/4/30
- Dates of Creation13 Dec 1804
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader