Closes called Oakshore Bottom. Enclosed is an Agreement by R.R. to convey all his estate in Riccal to Dame Sarah Dawes, for £540, 1 January 1756.
Lease and Release and Assignment: for £25: Robert Robinson of York cooper (son of Robert Robinson of Riccall yeoman and wife Lucy, later Widhouse) to Beilby Thompson of Escricke esq.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA/13/86
- Dates of Creation7-8 May 1756
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader