Capital messuage, garden, 2 crofts, orchard, 2 New Closes, 2 Dam Closes, 2 Mowbriggs, Whembridge, Corner Close, Pratt Close, Beast Close, Tomlinsons Parlour, Thompsons Close, 3 Cross Closes, Kirby Close, Gegmire, 2 Chargeing Closes and specified lands in the open fields (as U DDFA/13/1): Witn. Ja. Blackbeard, Ed. Wilkinson, George Atkinson. Endorsed with schedule of creditors of Robert Wormeley. See also U DDFA/13/35.
Mortgage: for £700: Elizabeth widow of Robert Wormley of Riccall esq., to Richard Mann of York gent.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA/13/146
- Dates of Creation14-15 Oct 1712
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader