Discusses his not having received a letter, trouble with his neck, past times together in her car, his cigarette case, letters from a friend, a promised photograph, a promised badge, a handkerchief of hers, her photograph in the "Daily Sketch", a friend's discharge from the army, a dreaded winter in France, and the address of another nurse.
Letter from Pte. Norman S. Hemingway, A Camp, Alnwich, Northumberland. Sent to Escrick Park.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/32/80
- Dates of Creation27 Sep 1917
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader