Discusses a fever which broke out in his hospital, a convoy of bad cases which he heard she had received, and an enquiry as to whether any of the King's Own were in that convoy.
Letter from Pte. J. Walsh, Hyde Park, London. Sent to Nottingham Place.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/32/19
- Dates of Creation24 May 1915
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader