Discusses the withdrawal of offer for housing a working class family of five, new offer for a family of twelve, telephone message, accommodation for an engaged couple, and a telegram.
Letter from the Bradford War Refugees' Committee for Belgians, Bradford.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/31/102
- Dates of Creation9 Feb 1915
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader