Thanks her for a received photograph, discusses her being in Yorkshire, an enquiry after another nurse, his intention to volunteer to return to France, the weather in London, and the continuing air raids.
Letter from A. Wilford, No.1 Officer Cadet School, R.F.A, Handel Street, Bloomsbury, London. Sent to Portland Place.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/32/99
- Dates of Creation[Mar 1918]
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader