Tithes of corn and grain in Calloughton: Recites Grant by Letters Patent to Frauncis Morris and Frauncis Phillips (3 February 1612/3) and Grant by them to Thomas Lawley (21 February 1612/3). Witn. Richard Holmar, T. Lawley, Row. Jenks, Thomas Tyrell, Will. Jenins.
Bargain and Sale: for £200: Dame Ursula Barty of Wilberton widow (only daughter and heir of Sir Edward Lawley dec'd., son and heir of Thomas Lawley of Much Wenlock esq. dec'd.) to Robert Thorne of Spoonehill gent.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA/26/14
- Dates of Creation7 Jul 1637
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader