5 are fragments. The only complete letter is from Lord Sydney, Frognal, relating to Sir Robert Lawley's claim to the Wenlock title (27 July 1820 or 1830).
Letters to 3rd Lord Braybrooke, father of Caroline, Lady Wenlock.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/7/2
- Dates of Creation1814-c. 1830
- Physical Description6 items
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader