4 messuages and 7 oxgangs (in all), 2ac. meadow called Whinnie Closse, parcel meadow called Walriddings, a fourth part of Riccall Hagg, three fourth parts of Brian Carr; closes called Brigges Closse, Bet Close, Pasture Carr and Little Arbar: Witn. John Dalby, John Parkyn, Robart Marshall.
Bargain and Sale: for £196.13.4d.: Edward Dalbie of Leaven to George Dalbie of Overton gents.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA/5/76
- Dates of Creation20 Jun 1584
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader