First letter from Drm. Nicholls thanks her for a letter received, discusses needles in her bed, conditions in Chelsea, a recent convoy, a souvenir, and her holiday. The second letter from both Whiting and Nicholls thanks her for a gift of chocolate and eggs, and indicates some photographs sent.
Letters from Whiting and Drm. Nicholls, Chelsea U.A.D, Grosvenor Crescent, London. Sent to Portland Place.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/32/55
- Dates of Creation9 Apr 1917
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader