Contains a letter from Brian Singleton-Green [ASC secretary] to a Mr Sutton [?Sub-Committee on Oil and Gas Industries], explaining that the ASC Planning Sub-Committee [PSC] had decided that accounting for petroleum revenue tax might be best dealt with as a franked SORP. Contains a file memorandum closing the file down.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 ASC/2/97/1
- Dates of CreationApr 1984-Jan 1987
- Physical Description1 folder