Notebook containing travelling expenses of James Nicholson (d. 1850) in England, Ireland and France. Enclosed is a 'passport' issued at Bordeaux for Nicholson to travel into France, 14 January 1840. For James Nicholson, see Axon, 1928, op. cit., pp. 105-106.
Notebook of James Nicholson
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 1050
- Dates of CreationJuly 1832-January 1841
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description142 x 95 mm. 1 volume (61 folios); Binding: limp parchment covers.