Contains photographs of male employees including clerks, grocers and carpenters, - partially identified. The folder contains loose material: a newspaper clipping from the Glasgow Herald, dated 21st June 1938, celebrating the company's diamond jubilee; passport-sized photographs of two male employees, Allan M Shanks and Mr & Mrs A Smith, Newlands 1993; group shots; postcards of hotels in the Nyasaland region; mounted photographs of the opening of the Mandala store in Nyasaland, 25th May 1934.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 193/1/13/2
- Dates of Creation1930-1993
- Physical Description25cm x 33cm, 1 album, with several loose photographs in folder
Scope and Content
Album is too fragile to be produced.