Queen's Nursing Institute of Scotland: 'Bound volume of Queens Nurse Magazine'. Name on flyleaf reads 'Hermione Blackwood'
Queens Nurses Magazine of Hermione Blackwood
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1199-c601/c601/9
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1199 C601/9
- Dates of Creation1904
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description0.001
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is available for research. Readers are advised to contact the RCN Archives in advance of their first visit.
Other Finding Aids
Online catalogue available at http://www.rcn.org.uk/development/rcn_archives/collections_and_catalogue.
Conditions Governing Use
This item was previously catalogued among the records of the Queens Nursing Institute for Scotland and was moved into the Du Sautoy/Blackwood collection in Aug 2015 as it was previously owned by Hermione Blackwood.