Note-book consisting of notes on sermons given at the Llanrwst area of Denbighshire by Methodist preachers. Dates and names of preachers included.
Llanrwst Sermon Note-book
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb222-bmssllsn
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS LLSN
- Dates of Creation1858 - 1859
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh.
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
No information was available regarding the creator of this note-book at time of compilation of description.
Incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts
Conditions Governing Access
Open to all users.
Donated by Mr Jones of Tafarn-y-Gath, Llandegla, Denbighshire in 1933.
Description compiled by Elen Wyn Hughes, August 2002.
Other Finding Aids
An item level typescript catalogue is available at the Archives Department of the University of Wales Bangor. Reference number : General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts 1128
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.