Notes for the compilation of short biographies introducing the members of the Commission by the Co-operative Union's Information and Advisory Service. The material was paperclipped and consists of:
- Two copies of a document from the Co-operative Union's Information and Advisory Service with printed biographies and handwritten annotations. The two documents differ in content and annotations.
- A draft of the press release at UCR/3/4/2.
- Details about the education, work and publications of JB Jefferys, which appears to be written by him.
- Details about the education, military service, work, and political activities of John Murray, and a short biography, which appear to be written by him.
- Details about the work and activities of FC Pette.