Most of the dedications and remininscences were submitted to the Imperial Cancer Research Fund then inserted into the album. They vary in length and in content. Some focus on their memories of Pontecorvo as a friend recalling funny anecdotes or how they first met, while others are concerned with his research work and his influence on other geneticists.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 198/1/3/3
- Dates of CreationMay 2000-Aug 2000
- Physical Description1 album (33 pages)
Scope and Content
Each description below is a separate page in the album.